Halloweenwho is ready for apple cider, halloween, and warm sweaters?
join us for Glencoe's spooky bash!
Join us for some fall fun at the Spooky Bash in Glencoe! Create your pumpkins and pop on those wheels to race in this year's annual Great Pumpkin Race! Stay and watch the BMX races and see what else the Festival has to offer, food, racing and fun. Not to mention shop till you drop from 10-15 talented hand selected crafters and vendors!
Hosted by Enchanted Swap & Sell LLC. "An advocate in the community by supporting local crafters to dream and create."
rules & Regulations
DATE: October 12th
LOCATION: BMX RACETRACK , GLENCOE MN
1. ALL crafters, independent distributors, businesses, vendors, and antique sellers are welcome to register. HOWEVER for this event only 10-15 will be hand selected
2. We can only fit 10 vendors, once 10 vendors are hand selected spots will be reserved by completion of full registration and FEE PAID.
3. Directions, parking instructions, and details will be emailed two weeks prior to event date. (Make sure to check your junk email)
4. Set up: 11:30-12:45
5. Tear down: 5pm-6pm
6. Check in and setup is from 11:30-12:00
7. Sellers cannot tear down before 5pm
8. Spaces are 10x10 and outside (crafters & vendors must have an outdoor canopy for this event) (limited electricity available extra $10)
9. REGISTRATION FEE is $35 per space. (NO REFUNDS)
10. Crafters & Vendors provide their own tables, chairs, outdoor canopies and supplies. Please keep all items in your designated space.
11. Event will be held regardless of weather. (snow/sleet/storms)
12. Please remove your own trash.
13. Crafters & Vendors are in charge of their own money and are responsible for registering with the state for a MN tax ID number if needed.
14. Crafters & Vendors must conduct themselves in a professional matter with respect to neighbors, volunteers, customers, and staff. We have the right to dismiss sellers for poor behavior or disruption to the Festival.
15.Your space will not be reserved until Registration Form Part One and Two have been submitted (on this page), has been accepted, and registration fee PAID.
We made paying for your registration fee easy, everything is done online. We will send you an electronic invoice through email where you can pay with credit or debit. You will receive your electronic invoice after you have submitted Registration Part One and Two and have been approved for this event. INVOICE MUST BE PAID WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIVING, YOUR SPACE WILL NOT BE RESERVED UNTIL YOUR REGISTRATION FEE HAS BEEN PAID
vendors who Will be at the 2019 spooky bash!
JACKIE'S CUPCAKES - delicious cupcakes, breads, trail mix along and other goodies!
THE ENCHANTED EGG - Children’s clothing including embellished overalls, jackets, vests, jeans, tee shirts, jumpers, reversible pants, skirts with matching leggings, upcycled flannel shirts for kids and adults, flannel pants from 2T-3T thru adult.
LULAROE - a wide variety of stylish women's clothing!
TUPPERWARE - come see some of your favorite Tupperware items and accessories
USBORNE BOOKS AND MORE - a wide variety of family friendly books, activity kits, and more!
EMBROIDERED DISH TOWELS handcrafted by Pam Stelten
ENCHANTED SWAP & SELL - handcrafted wood burnt signs along with other fall items
AMP PHOTOGRAPHY - Fun fall Halloween themed photo booth!
FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY - fun friendly face painting!
GLENCOE ROYALTY - fun craft making station and take a picture with royalty!
check out our facebook event page below!