thank you for another great year, see you in 2020!!!
Glencoe's Holiday Craft & Vendor Festival
time for some winter fun!
Join us for some Holiday fun at Glencoe's 2nd Annual Holiday Craft & Vendor Festival! Shop till you drop from over 60 talented crafters and vendors from all over western Minnesota! They bring a wide variety of handcrafted items; natural soaps, jewelry, rustic décor, wood burnt signs, crocheted favorites, customizable gifts, boutique clothing, and your favorite vendors like Tastefully Simple! Skip the crowds at the big box retail stores and feel great about your holiday shopping this year by supporting your local crafters!!! Do not forget what else Holly Days has to offer during this fun community weekend!
Highlights of the Festival!
- Shop from over 60 crafters and vendors 9am-3pm
- Glencoe Royalty will be selling lunch so come hungry!
- We also received a hint from Santa's Elves that the jolly man himself may be stopping by from 1pm-2pm!
- Donate hats, scarves, mittens, and gloves (new, handmade, or gently used) to be entered into a special drawing! Donated to McLeod Alliance for Victims of Domestic Abuse
- Visit the Festival of trees upstairs at the Glencoe Library inside the Glencoe City Center, open 10am-2pm
Hosted by Enchanted Swap & Sell LLC. "An advocate in the community by supporting local crafters in store to dream and create."
the ballroom IS SOLD OUT, HALLWAYS SPOTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE
rules & Regulations
3DATE: Saturday, December 14th 2019
LOCATION: Glencoe City Center
ADDRESS: 1107 11th St E, Glencoe, MN 55336
1. ALL crafters, independent distributors, businesses, vendors, and antique sellers are welcome to register. (Independent distributors are first come, first serve, there will be no duplicate companies)
2. We can only fit 60 vendors in the ballroom and 20 vendors in the hallways, first come, first serve through registration and FEE PAID.
3. Directions, parking instructions, and details will be emailed two weeks prior to event date. (Make sure to check your junk email)
4. Set up is 7:00am-8:55am
5. Tear down is 3pm-4pm
6. Check in will not start UNTIL 7:00am
7. Sellers CANNOT tear down before 3pm.
8. REGISTRATION FEE - Hallway Spaces are 4x6 (ballroom is sold out) (limited electricity, please put in "special requests" section if needed, extra charge min. of $10)
9. REGISTRATION FEE: $45 per 4x6 hallway space (ballroom is sold out) (NO REFUNDS)
10. Crafters & Vendors provide their own tables, chairs, outdoor canopies and supplies. (1 6ft table & 2 chairs can be provided for an extra $10) Please keep all items in your designated space.
11. Event will be held regardless of weather. (snow/sleet/storms)
12. Please remove your own trash.
13. Crafters & Vendors are in charge of their own money and are responsible for registering with the state for a MN tax ID number if needed.
14. Crafters & Vendors must conduct themselves in a professional matter with respect to neighbors, volunteers, customers, and staff. We have the right to dismiss sellers for poor behavior or disruption to the Festival.
15.Your space will not be reserved until Registration Form Part One and Two have been submitted (on this page), has been accepted, and registration fee PAID.
We made paying for your registration fee easy, everything is done online. We will send you an electronic invoice through email where you can pay with credit or debit. You will receive your electronic invoice after you have submitted Registration Part One and Two and have been approved for this event. INVOICE MUST BE PAID WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIVING, YOUR SPACE WILL NOT BE RESERVED UNTIL YOUR REGISTRATION FEE HAS BEEN PAID
vendors who WILL BE at THE 2019 festival!
HORSESHOE DECOR AND HANDCRAFTED ITEM BY MEGAN SCHLUETER
LIGHTED SNOWMEN AND HANDCRAFTED ITEMS BY LINDA STARK
THE ENCHANTED EGG
FLEECE PILLOWS, BLANKETS, AND HANDCRAFTED ITEMS BY JUDY FELTMANN
THE SOAP SHOPPE
SYNAPSE BOARD GAME AND HANDCRAFTED WOOD WORK BY CAROL LAITINEN
INTRINSIC JOY DESIGNS
HANDCRAFTED ITEMS BY WENDY GRAF
YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS
USBORNE BOOKS AND MORE
HANDCRAFTED ITEMS BY LINDA GUTORMSON
HANDCRAFTED DOG TOYS, HOLIDAY DECOR AND MORE BY TRACY JEURISSEN
WASHCLOTHS, SCRUBBIES AND MORE HANDCRAFTED ITEMS BY DORIS ACKERSON
THE FAIRY LADY
WREATHS , DECOR, AND CROSSES BY DEB AND CONNIE
WREATHS BY SUSAN WENDOLEC
PATTY'S NATURAL SOAPS
GLENCOE ROYALTY - SELLING LUNCH, WALKING TACOS, HOT DOGS, POP, WATER, HOT CHOCOLATE AND SNACKS
MARY & MARTHA - HALLMARK
HANDCRAFTED ITEMS BY DONNA PANNKUK
THE ENCHANTED TRUNK
RICE AROMA THERAPY BAGS, CROTCHED ITEMS AND MORE BY TRESSA LUKES
CHARMINGLY TINK LLC
HANDCRAFTED ITEMS BY LYNETTE SONDAG
FLEECE BLANKETS BY KATHY MATTHEWS
SIDE SHOW BLOODY MARY MIX
HANDCRAFTED ITEMS BY SHANNON DUNKS
ORNAMENTS, SHIRTS, AND MORE BY TERRI ALLINGER
MN BREWERY SHIRTS, WINE BAGS AND MORE BY DIANE ISABELL
RUSTIC DECOR, SIGNS, GIFTS AND MORE BY ROOTED WITH TIME
LAZARRE CUSTOM DESIGN
WREATHS, BUTTON TREES AND MORE BY DIANE POLZIN
CUSTOM WOOD BURNT SIGNS BY ENCHANTED SWAP & SELL LLC - HOST OF EVENT
HOT CIDER, SYRUP, JUICE AND MORE BY HOLLIE THOMPSON
EMBROIDERED DISH TOWELS BY PAM STELTEN
STELLA & DOT
HANDCRAFTED ITEMS BY TERRI HALBERG
HANDCRAFTED AND PERSONALIZED ITEMS BY KRISTEN GRACK
HISTORICAL PRESERVATION SOCIETY